ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. with address at Calle Río Lomo 4-6 C, 26006, Logroño, La Rioja and with CIF number B04957353, guarantees the protection of personal data that the user voluntarily provides when communicating with ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A, filling out forms of data collection, formalize a contractual relationship or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data or access to data and treats them in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, of April 27 , (GDPR) and makes this policy public to comply with the principle of proactive responsibility and transparency in information, and evidence that the unequivocal consent of the interested party has been obtained through it.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data collected and processed by ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A, through this website, events, contracts, conferences, newsletter or other means, will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, Thus, by way of example and not exhaustive, the purposes are:
- For the data collection forms on the web and for other unspecified voluntary data deliveries, the purpose is to attend to the specific request, such as answering queries, subscription and referral to the newsletter, contact, registration for conferences, sending documentation and related information. with the services and, in any case, commercial communications.
- For the contracting of services: The purpose is to establish and maintain the contractual relationship that is established, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted service; for the maintenance of histories and carry out research and development tasks in this field.
- For training: the purpose is the management of said activities: registration, assistance and subsequent information, follow-up, etc.
In all cases, personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is only allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment. These conservation periods will only be extended when the purposes are for scientific, historical or statistical research.
The legal basis of legitimacy of the data processing of ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. It depends on the different treatment activities, the type of holders of personal data and its purposes, thus we have as a basis of legitimacy:
Acceptance or consent: Interested parties who contact ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. to request information, make inquiries, subscribe to the sending of information and newsletter, training, etc. and who voluntarily provide the personal data requested.
Contract: Clients who access the services of ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. They give their consent through the formalization of the contract.
Prevailing legitimate interests of the person in charge or third parties to whom the data is communicated: This legitimacy occurs when contact data is collected beyond the forms indicated in the purpose of treatment section (example: receipt of business cards, inquiries by email).
The interested party will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. the right to exclude all false or illegal data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed by law.
ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no interested party may use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so at all times they must take into account that they must notify ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. personal data corresponding to his own identity and that are adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. For this purpose, the interested party will be solely responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. for the use of personal data of another person, or his own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant.
Likewise, whoever communicates the personal data of a third party, will respond to the latter for the information obligation established in the GDPR for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and/or for the consequences of not having informed him.
The services provided by ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. They are aimed at professionals of legal age. The use of the services offered by minors must have been previously authorized by their parents, guardians or legal representatives since they are considered responsible for the acts carried out by minors under their care.
Assignments or Transfers
Assignments: ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. it only transfers personal data to third parties to meet its contractual or legal obligations of the service, with providers or necessary public or private organizations. In these cases, the owner consents to such assignments, and by exercising his rights, he can obtain information about them.
International Transfers: ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. communicates that in the development of its activity it uses the services of providers to whom it communicates data (such as treatment managers) with domicile outside the European Economic Area, carrying out an international data transfer and that they are:
In all cases they have signed the Privacy Shield agreement and that you can consult at the AEPD.
- Google, Inc with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 9411043 adapted to the European data protection regulations, https://www.privacyshield.gov in the terms set on the Google Web https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/.
The user can at any time exercise the recognized rights over their personal data, as well as the revocation of consent for the aforementioned uses, by means of written communication with the request or right that they exercise addressed to the address of ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. or electronically through the email including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document of identity, to exercise your recognized rights and which are the following:
- Access. Request if this ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. is processing your data.
- Rectification. Request the modification of the data if they are incorrect.
- Suppression. Request the deletion of the data in the legally established cases
- Opposition. Stop processing the data, except for justified reasons.
- Limitation of treatment, they will only be kept by ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another PROVIDER, ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
For more information on the exercise of these rights, you can consult the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Data Source and Categories
The data collected that will be processed by ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A are those established in each case by the corresponding questionnaire and are generally provided by the user himself, otherwise it will be subject to the provisions of current regulations.
The personal information provided or collected from users and for which ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. is responsible. is structured in files, automated or not, and ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. keeps a record of processing activities in accordance with current regulations. In addition, in each data processing ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. establishes the technical and appropriate measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, resilience of the data included in a treatment and that are necessary to guarantee its adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, and tend to:
- I. Pseudonymization and encryption of personal data.
- II. The ability to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- III. The ability to quickly restore availability and access to personal data, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- IV. The process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the treatment.
Acting as treatment manager
In those cases in which ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. must access and/or process personal data whose responsibility and ownership belongs to its clients and acts as data processor in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, undertakes to carefully regulate the content of data processor contracts, regulating aspects such as:
- Purpose, duration, nature and purpose of the processing.
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer, if applicable.
- Keep a Record of Activities including the types of personal data and categories of interested parties of the person in charge.
- Obligation of the person in charge of processing personal data only following documented instructions of the person in charge.
- Conditions for the person in charge to give their prior authorization, specific or general, to subcontracting.
- Notification of data security breaches.
- Once the contractual provision has been fulfilled, the data will be destroyed or returned, as agreed between the parties.
However, it is possible for ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. that they are used for statistical purposes… previous anonymization of the same.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations, you can file a claim:
- Or to those responsible for ARCJES BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS S.A. through the ways indicated above.
- Or before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through your postal address: C/ Jorge Juan, 6, C.P. 28001, Madrid (Spain).